FOR CHILDREN IN GRADES 1 TO 8 ATTENDING PUBLIC SCHOOL
All Catholic children attending Public School MUST be registered and attend Religious Education classes offered by the parish EACH YEAR. Before receiving the sacraments of Holy Communion or Confirmation, they MUST be enrolled and faithfully attend classes for TWO CONSECUTIVE years. Registration (for new students) and re-registration (for returning students) in our Religious Education Program for the 2019-2020 school year is under way. Registration forms are available in the back of the church, at the rectory or by clicking on the link below.
If your child is returning to the program next year, please only complete Sections 1 and 2 on the form and return it with the registration fee indicated below.
If your child is new to the program for 2019-2020, please complete ALL sections of the form and return it with the registration fee indicated below.
In addition, for new registrations only, please provide the following when registering:
- A copy of your child’s Baptismal Certificate. If your child has not been baptized and is over seven (7) years of age, we will help you make arrangements for the Baptism.
- If your child is transferring into our program from the Religious Education Program of another parish, please obtain a letter from his/her former program stating for what grades your child has received faith formation.
The registration fee is $170. for one child, or $265. for two or more children.
IN ADDITION TO THE REGISTRATION FEE: There is an additional fee of $100. for those receiving the sacrament of confirmation (8th graders).
Acceptable forms of payment are cash, check or money order, made payable to:
St. Pancras School of Religion.
TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT A COPY OF THE REGISTRATION FORM, click here.
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents.
Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.
FOR ADULTS – R.C.I.A. (Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults)
* Do you know someone interested in becoming Catholic?
*ARE YOU SOMEONE (OR DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO) . . .
* Has expressed an interest in becoming Catholic?
* Was baptized Catholic as a child, but has not celebrated the Sacraments of Confirmation and Eucharist?
At St. Pancras, we offer an opportunity to come together in a small group to learn more about our faith. Sessions focus on the teachings and experience of the Church and prepare individuals to celebrate the Sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation, and Eucharist at Easter. You are welcome to participate in the process with your questions, your insights and your faith story in a warm accepting setting.
To become part of the RCIA process, contact Mr. Juan Perez at 718-497-0590.
Or e-mail him here or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org